The primary mission of the Mott Center is to foster basic and clinical biomedical research on reproduction and development. We offer an integrated Ph.D. program incorporating the teaching, research and physical resources of two departments, Physiology and Obstetrics & Gynecology, at Wayne State University's School of Medicine. This program offers interdisciplinary doctoral training in the Reproductive Sciences with the degree earned through the Department of Physiology.
Learn more about the educational opportunities our department provides.
- Talking with the Experts in Women's Health and Reproduction Seminar Series
- Wayne State Discovery to Cure High School Internship Program
- Women's Reproductive Health Research
- PhD in Physiology (Concentration in Reproductive Science)
- Seminar Series
- Wayne State Discovery to Cure Undergraduate Program