1. Shuo Yuan, Yi Tian Yap, Cassidy Wood, Qian Huang, Ling Zhang, Zhibing Zhang, Yunhao Liu. Dissecting the SPAG6 domain that mediates interaction with Snapin. Mol Reprod Dev. 2021, 87 (2): 260-261
2. Zhengyu Wang, Yuqin Shi, Suheng Ma, Qian Huang, Yi Tian Yap, Lin Shi, Shiyang Zhang, Ting Zhou, Wei Li, Bo Hu, Ling Zhang, Stephen A Krawetz, Gregory J Pazour, Rex A Hess, Zhibing Zhang. Abnormal fertility, acrosome formation, IFT20 expression and localization in the conditional Gmap210 knockout mice. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2019, 318 (1): C174-190
3. ShiyangZhang, Yunhao Liu, Hong Liu, Qian Huang, Lin Shi, Yi Tian Yap, Wei Li, Jingkai Zhen, Ling Zhang, Rex A Hess, Zhibing Zhang. Murine germ cell-specific disruption of Ift172 causes defects in spermiogenesis and male fertility. Reproduction. 2020, 159: 409-421
4. QianHuang,Shiyang Zhang, Yunhao Liu, Yi Tian Yap, Wei Li, David Zhang, Amhad Gardner, Ling Zhang, Shizheng Song, Rex A Hess, Zhibing Zhang. Autophagy core protein ATG5 is required for spermiation in the mouse testis and normal male fertility. Autophagy. 2020, 17 (7): 1753-1767
5. WeiQu,Shuo Yuan, Chao Quan, Qian Huang, Yi Tian Yap, Lin Shi, David Zhang, Tamia Guest, Wei Li, Siu-Pok Yee, Ling Zhang, Caroline Cazin, Pierre F. Ray, Zine-Eddine Kherraf, Zhibing Zhang. The essential role of Intraflagellar transport protein IFT81 in male mice fertility and spermiogenesis. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2020, 318: C1092-C1106
6. Yi TianYap, Yuhong Li, Wei Li, Probal Banerjee, Zhibing Zhang. ATP8a1, an IFT27 binding partner, is dispensable for spermatogenesis and male fertility. Mol Reprod Dev.2021, 88 (5): 371-375.
7. Qian Huang, Wei Li, Qi Zhou, Parirokh Awasthi, Caroline Cazin, Yitian Yap, Bo Hu, Pancharatnam Jeyasuria, Ling Zhang, Rex A Hess, Pierre F. Ray, Zine-Eddine Kherraf, Ven Natarajan. Leucine zipper transcription factor-like 1 (LZTFL1), an intraflagellar transporter protein 27 (IFT27) associated protein, is required for normal sperm function and male fertility. Dev Biol. 2021, 477: 164-176.
8. Wei Li, Qian Huang, Ling Zhang, Hong Liu, David Zhang, Shuo Yuan, Yitian Yap, Shizheng Song, Rex A Hess, Zhibing Zhang. A single amino acid mutation in the mouse MEIG1 protein disrupts a cargo transport system necessary for sperm formation. J Biol Chem. 2021, 297 (5): 101312.
9. Yi Tian Yap, Wei Li, Qi Zhou, Sarah Haj-Diab, Dipanwita Dutta Chowdhury, Asmita Vaishnav, Pamela Harding, David C Williams Jr, Brian FP Edwards, Jerome F Strauss III, Zhibing Zhang. The ancient and evolved mouse sperm associated antigen 6 genes have different biologic functions in vivo. Cells. 2022, 11 (3): 336
10. Yi Tian Yap; Lin Shi; David Zhang; Qian Huang; Fabiha Siddika; Zhenyu Wang; Wei Li, Zhibing Zhang. MEIG1 determines the manchette localization of IFT20 and IFT88, two intraflagellar transport components in male germ cells. Dev Biol. 2022, 485: 50-60
11. Yi Tian Yap, Wei Li, Qian Huang, Qi Zhou, James G Grannemann, Pierre F Ray, David Williams, Rex A Hess, Aminata Toure, Zhibing Zhang. Axonemal dynein light intermediate polypeptide 1 (DNALI1) forms a complex with PACRG in the manchette for cargo transport. [Manuscript under review]
12. Yi Tian Yap, Shuo Yuan, Wei Li, Wei Qu, Ljiljana Mladenovic-Lucas, Alyson Sujkowski, Robert Wessells, Jie Xu, James Granneman, Aminata Toure, Jifeng Zhang, Zhibing Zhang. Disruption of a cargo transport system for sperm formation by a single amino acid mutation in mouse PACRG protein. [Manuscript in progress]
Awarded travel grant to attend the American Society of Andrology conference 2019 in Chicago.
Recipient of Marian I. Barnhart Graduate Student Award for the academic year of 2018-2019
Poster was awarded 2nd place during WSU Graduate Student Research Day 2019
Poster was awarded honourable mention at WSU Graduate and Postdoctoral Research Symposium 2020
Recipient of Marian I. Barnhart Graduate Student Award for the academic year of 2020-2021
Platform presentation was awarded 3rd place at WSU Graduate Research Symposium 2021
MCI Fellowship recipient for 2021-2023
Recipient of David and Barbara Pieper Award for the academic year of 2021-2022